Emergency Food Pantry
Over the past 25 years, Of One Accord has grown into
a network of three food pantries, serving all of
Hawkins and Hancock Counties, with locations in Church
Hill, Rogersville and Sneedville.
here for Emergency Food Pantry times and locations
- Elderly and disabled persons living on fixed
- Families with children needing to make their
monthly food budgets stretch
- Families and individuals experiencing hardships or
a sudden loss of income due to unemployment, death,
divorce, and so forth.
- Anyone needing emergency food assistance
- Must live within Hawkins or Hancock Counties. See
to determine service areas for each food pantry.
- Need to have an income of 125% poverty level or
below. Click here
to determine if you fit into this income level. However,
if your household income is just a little over the
amounts listed, don't fret. We may still be able
to serve you, just complete an application and
bring it to the food pantry that serves your area.
An intake counselor will discuss your need and
make a determination at that time.
How to register for Of One Accord's Emergency Food
- Print out and complete an application form. Click
here for printable application.
- Take it the food pantry that serves your
neighborhood on a day that food is being
- Bring proof of income and a utility bill showing
where you live.
Download Adobe Reader to view documents.